Woke up this morning with an unsteady stomach, went to work anyway only to have to go back home after 2 hours. One of my grandkids (who lives with us) and my husband had issues today as well. Last week it was going around work, guess I didn't dodge it.
I had planned on going to the gym after work today to walk on the treadmill, but that plan got shot to heck. I'm going back to work tomorrow, and have a half hr session with Debbie after. Other than the intestinal distress today, I also noticed that my stomach muscles were a bit sore from my workout yesterday. We worked on core strength, and I found out two things..... 1) I have no flexibility, and 2) I have no muscle strength anywhere in my body!
Sitting here watching "The Biggest Loser" on tv is inspiring to me, and even though I'm not feeling too well tonight, I am looking forward to going to the gym tomorrow evening!

No comments:
Post a Comment